Developer apps cydia launch updated Auto AppTranslate, This tweak works with iOS 5 or higher. Auto AppTranslate v1.83 tweak for automatically translate any application on your device in real-time. Every application will use the global settings you setup in the Auto AppTranslate application unless you enter the specific app settings and override the global settings from there. After install this tweak configure options using new icon on your home screen new icon on home screen.
Automatic App translator deb can work in 3 states:
- Prompt for Translation – Will ask your confirmation for translation before the application launches. it will only prompt if the application does not support the local device language.
- Auto Translate – Will force translation of the application when it is launched without asking any confirmation.
- Real-Time Translation – When the application does not support the language of the device, it will automatically translate the texts in the application as they appear on screen (at real-time!). making it the ultimate translation machine.
What’s New Auto AppTranslate v1.83
- Fixed crash in Safari on some devices
- Fixed temp files not deleted from /var/mobile/
- Fixed crash on launch on some devices
- Added iOS 6 support
- Much faster translation engine
- Bug fixes