Team Evad3rs has just update untethered Evasi0n iOS 7 – 7.0.4 jailbreak for the latest iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices to version 1.0.1. The update brings specifically addresses an issues with the Weather app and long rebooting times after jailbreaking and remove TaiG Chinese App Store. NOTE: If you have already Jailbroken you do not need to re-Jailbreak with Evasi0n7 1.0.1
evasi0n is available for Mac and Windows, and is untethered. Here are the requirements posted on the evasi0n website:
- 5 minutes of your time!
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- iTunes installed if you’re running Windows
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
- If you OTA updated your device, back it up in iTunes and make a FULL restore before applying evasi0n7.
Here’s the list of compatible firmware version and the devices for evasi0n7 jailbreak.
- iOS 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3 and 7.0.4.
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5.
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 4.
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4.
- iPad Air.
- iPad mini, iPad mini 2.
- iPod touch 5.