Team Evad3rs has just update untethered Evasi0n iOS 7 – 7.0.4 jailbreak for the latest iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices to version 1.0.2 beta. The update brings fixes the the iPad 2 boot loop issue when tries to jailbreak it on iOS 7 using Evasi0n7. NOTE: If you have already Jailbroken you do not need to re-Jailbreak with Evasi0n7 1.0.2.
evasi0n is available for Mac and Windows, and is untethered. Here are the requirements posted on the evasi0n website:
- 5 minutes of your time.
- A computer, running Windows (XP minimum), Mac OS X (10.6 minimum) or Linux (x86 / x86_64)
- iTunes installed if you’re running Windows
- An iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 7.0 through 7.0.4 (you may check in Settings / General / About => Version)
- A USB cable to connect the device to the computer
- If you OTA updated your device, back it up in iTunes and make a FULL restore before applying evasi0n7.
Here’s the list of compatible firmware version and the devices for evasi0n7 jailbreak.
- iOS 7.0, 7.0.1, 7.0.2, 7.0.3 and 7.0.4.
- iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5.
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 4.
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4.
- iPad Air.
- iPad mini, iPad mini 2.
- iPod touch 5.