Here is how to fix random reboots on Yalu Jailbreak iOS 10. Thanks to Luca for his efforts and time for the Jailbreak community. Luca released the iOS 10 Jailbreak for the first time but this is like a semi-jailbreak.
As we now this is the tethered Jailbreak and have some issues for few users. Like in this case, you may be here to check How to Fix Random Reboots on Yalu Jailbreak iOS 10 using the method which I am going to share with you guys here.
The many Yalu Jailbreak issues, users are also facing the random reboots on their device. Because you may have faced such issue, I know you are here. Don’t worry we are going to fix this issue without restoring your device.
Devices Facing Random Reboot on Yalu Jailbreak
- New iPhone 7/Plus
- iPad Air 2
- And iPad Mini 2
In this tutorial, we are going to delete some old cache files along with some old archives on your device. Corrupt files may also a cause of this issue. Simply follow the next steps and you will be done.
Fix Random Reboots on Yalu Jailbreak iOS 10
- At the first, Open Cydia on your device.
- Now in the Search Tab look for MTerminal for iOS 10 and Install it.
- From your HomeScreen, Open the recently installed MTerminal Cydia Tweak.
- Enter the command su and then alpine. Because it is the default one, we are using alpine as ssh login password. If you have already changed your password try that one.
- Now give this command apt-get autoremove and if it will ask you to continue the process please enter y.
- Almost before the final step, Give this command apt-get autoclean and done.
- At the last and Final Step, Close MTerminal and Reboot your device to make changes.
That is all now for today about how to fix boot loop, reboot issue on Yalu Jailbreak iOS 10. I hope you guys will find this tutorial useful.