1. First Jailbroken iPhone/iPad/iPod
2. Launch Cydia and Install OpenSSH (Default password : “alpine”)
How to Install .deb File
- SSH into iPhone using Bitvise Tunnelier if your on Windows , Cyberduck if your on MacOS.
- Copy .deb file into tmp folder and run the following command : dpkg -i /tmp/name.deb
- After installation, you can delete the .deb file
- Open terminal SSH your iPhone and create the folder Cydia/AutoInstall (if not already created) go to /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall Copy the .deb file there and that just reboot your device.
- Download .deb file with iPhone/iPod/iPad Safari browser.
- Choose file and launch in “iFile”.
- Once iFile opens and Select Installer.
- Respring your iDevice.