Developer apps cydia launch update LockscreenToggles, This tweak works with iOS 6 or higher. LockscreenToggles 0.9.1 tweak for allows you to easily access toggles by just swiping away the lockscreen clock. It can add some major system shortcuts on the lock screen. You can re-arrange these toggles by simply swiping down on a toggle and then re-arranging the toggles to suit your needs. Right now there are 10 toggles, and the developer has said he will likely add more in the future.
LockscreenToggles 0.9.1 includes the following toggles:
- Do Not Disturb
- Location Services
- Orientation Lock
- Airplane Mode
What’s New In LockscreenToggles v0.9.1
- Added a dropdown toggle view which has compatibility with Forecast, Pluck and many other tweaks.
- Fixed the ‘Do Not Disturb’ toggle indication
- Fixed other small bugs
- Added a nicer background to the toggle dropdown list.
- Added option for larger toggle icons
- Added an option to keep the torch alive (costs more battery)