Developer apps cydia release MultiIconMover+, This tweak works with iOS 7 or higher. MultiIconMover+ 2.1.0 tweak for move multiple icons between pages and folders on your iPhone, or iPad running iOS 7 and now you can easily rearrange tour Springboard icons.
Here’s how you move multiple icons to another Home screen page or a folder:
- Tap and hold on an icon till the icons enter into wiggle mode.
- Next select the icons you want to move (this could be across Home screen pages).
- Go to the folder or Home screen page you want to move them to.
- Press the Home button.
- The app icons that you had selected will be moved to the Home screen page or folder.
What’s New In MultiIconMover+ v2.0.1
- NEW: iOS 4.2.1 ~ 6.1.5 Support
- Now supports iOS versions 4.2.1 through 6.1.5.
- MOD: Checkmark Image
- On iOS 7, use a flat-style checkmark.
- FIX: Folder Deletion
- Moving all icons out of a folder (and thus causing the folder to be deleted) resulted in the moved icons having off-center labels and shifting when animating in/out.
- FIX: Device Locking
- During icon editing, if the device was locked while the home button was pressed, icons could no longer be marked.