Developer apps cydia launch release Nightmode, This tweak works with iOS 7 or higher. Nightmode v1.1.6-1 tweak for enables system-wide night-time mode on iOS.
Once installed, users need to enable it manually or through activator gestures. The gesture can be set in the stock setting of the app by navigating to “Activation Methods” and selecting the best gesture that suits you. This tweak works well with built in applications even though some third party apps need some tweaking. Such tweak has made it easier to use iPhone during the nightAfter installation you can option to configure from Setting app.
- Replace application splashscreens.
- Flipswitch toggle.
- Activator listener.
- Scheduling Nightmode’s activation (through Activator).
- Configurable options on a per application basis.
- Fully customisable tint and table selection colours from the settings application.
- Plays nice with biteSMS and the native messages application.
What’s New In Nightmode v1.1.6-1
- Initial release