Developer apps cydia launch release SimpleNC, This tweak works with iOS 8 or higher. SimpleNC jailbreak tweak lets you simplify the iOS 8 Notification Center interface such as hide many elements or removing the unnecessary parts in order to make it look sleeker.
Once installed, You are able to change almost every aspect of the Notification Center with SimpleNC. A few things you can do are remove the Notification Center blur, remove all the Notification Center lines, and hide the status bar in the Notification Center. After installation you can option to configure from Setting app.
- Remove the tabs at the top of Notification Center
- Hide the Today section headers
- Hide the Notification section headers
- Remove the notification header backgrounds
- Hide the notification header icons
- Hide the notification header text
- Enable single tap to clear notifications
- Enable clear notification swipe buttons
- Remove all Notification Center blur
- Hide the annoying bottom separator in the Notification Center
- Hide the Notification Center chevron
- Remove all Notification Center line
- Hide the status bar in Notification Center
- Remove status bar completely in Notification Center
- Remove Weather Channel attribution text at bottom of Notification Center
If you are interested, then you can free download SimpleNC from the BigBoss repository in Cydia. To install this program requires a jailbroken device (see if and how you can do the jailbreak to your iPhone by clicking here) and you need an Internet connection to download the package. This tweak is compatible with iOS 7.0 and later versions of the mobile operating system from Apple.