Developer apps cydia launch update Springtomize 3, This tweak works with iOS 7 or higher. Springtomize 3 – iOS 7 v1.0.1-1 tweak for allows you to customize almost every aspect of iOS. Today, The tweak was updated with new lock animations, more than 20 effects for scroll animations, new app switcher features, bug fixes and more. It allows you to customize the following:
- App Slider.
- Control Center.
- Lock Screen.
- Status Bar.
With this tweak you can do things like change colors of almost every area of iOS, increase the number of apps in the dock to 10, give the dock and icons a cool coverflow effect, remove page limits, change the duration of the system-wide animations, customize various iOS animations, customize the lock screen and so much more.
What’s New In Springtomize 3 v1.0.1-1
Bug fixes and improvements
- Badges appearing all with the same number if a custom text color was applied.
- Custom badge colors not being saved correctly.
- Hide page dots and disable spotlight not displayed correctly in settings.
- Hiding AirDrop section in Control Center not hiding the AirDrop button.
- Fixed folder animation lagging if icons were resized.
- Springtomize icon showing multiple times in hidden icons section.
- Lock Animations: choose between different animations to lock your device (Old TV included!) (iPhone Only)
- Inactive Apps handling in the App Switcher: choose whether to blur, darken or completely hide inactive apps from the multitasking switcher.
- Scroll Animations: animate your icons while scrolling between pages (more than 20 effects!).
- Icon Labels Customization: Change the font or the size of icon labels!