Developer apps cydia launch release Tage, This tweak works with iOS 7 or higher. Tage jailbreak tweak lets you adds some cool multitasking gestures to iOS 7. It’s kind of like Zephyr, the popular tweak that also added multitasking gestures, but hasn’t been updated for iOS 7. Once installed, you can get to the homescreen by simply swiping up their finger. Another great functionality of the tweak is that it makes it possible for users to jump from one running app to another by swiping from right to center or left to center on their screen. You can swipe on either side to access the next running app. To access the app switcher screen you can swipe up on the app and hold for a second. On the homescreen you don’t even need to hold as app switcher will appear directly once you swipe up. After installation you can option to configure from Setting app.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge to close app or activate App Switcher. (Long swipe up to close app and quit background.)
- Swipe from left and right edge to switch apps.
- Swipe left or right from the top edge to lock device.
- App Switcher app page swipe down to show action menu (Quit all Apps, Quit Background Apps).
- App Switcher home page swipe down to show action menu (Power Off, Reboot, Safe Mode, Respring, Lock).
What’s New In Tage v1.0.2 deb
- Initial release