The Lock screen in iOS 10 Displays a great deal of information such as the present time, notifications which you’ve received, and program widgets. The clock is one of the most useful features of this Lock screen, and a few people even open the Lock display simply to view the present time.
TextyClock is a jailbreak tweak That adds some spice to an iPhone Lock display by displaying the time in words as opposed to digits. It replaces the digital clock with a text-based clock which shows you the current time in English phrases or the default system language. The best part is that it supports sentence phrases also, such as “Quarter to Nine” or “Half past Six”.
Among the best features of all TextyClock Is It provides you with Tons of options to customize the clock and make it appear how you want. It is possible to alter the position of the clock, adjust the font size, select the font style, change the color of this text, plus much more.
The tweak works with both the Lock display as well as the Status bar. So instead of the digit-based clock in the Status bar, you are going to see a new clock that spells out the present period in English words.
When You install TextyClock, visit its preferences pane in Settings To configure and customize the appearance and feel of this tweak. You can do the following:
- Enable or disable the tweak on need.
- Choose whether the text clock should appear on the Lock display, Status bar, or both.
- Force the clock to be spelled out in English words and reevaluate the machine language.
- Show or hide the clock.
- Show or hide this date.
- Choose between lowercase, uppercase, or normal style, for the Lock screen clock and date, and Status bar clock.
- Choose the appearance, style of the clock and date. The available choices are Thin, Bold, Normal, and Italic.
- Adjust the font size.
- Align the date and clock to the left, centre, or the ideal side of the Lock screen.
- Choose whether the clock and date ought to be displayed horizontally or vertically.
- Enable or disable sentence phrases, such as “Quarter to Ten”.
Once you’re done configuring the tweak, then the adjustments will take place Immediately. In the event you don’t notice any changes, you can respring your apparatus and the new settings will be stored.
Though the tweak brings an Exceptional concept into the Lock display, a lot of You might prefer to stick with the original digit-based clock, which offers a greater representation of the time and is much easier to read compared to text-based clock. As such, TextyClock is more of an aesthetic tweak that will be most preferred by consumers who are into personalization.