Developer apps cydia launch update Velox, This tweak works with iOS 6 or higher. Velox v1.0.3-2 tweak for allows users to open apps by swiping up or down on their icon and within the folder tap to view the notification, swipe to the left to dismiss that notification or pull down and you clear them all. The application doesn’t really open completely only an interface inside Velox. This tweak compatible with these: Auxo, Zephyr, Abstergo, infinifolders, BiteSMS, Springtomize 2, Infiniboard and FolderEnhancer. After install Velox dev configure options from Settings app.
- iMessage. Swipe up or down, tap on “Compose new message” and you can send a “quick message”. You can also reply to a message you received, right from the springboard.
- Mail. Invoke Velox, see all your unread mail in a folder. Swipe left to dismiss that email but with a swipe to the right send a “quick reply” or tap compose new to send off a new email to tell your friends how awesome Velox is.
- Photos. Do “the Velox swipe”, and you can post the last photo saved on Twitter or Facebook, send it in an eMail or copy it the clipboard to for example send via an iMessage
- Notes. Velox swipe, and you can write a new note on your home screen.
- Phone. See a list of missed calls and text or call them right back from the folder.
- Calendar. Have a quick look at your upcoming events, tap on an event to see the details for that event.
- Weather. Do “the Velox slide” and you’re looking at your location’s weather for the day. Just a swipe to the left or right and you can filter though all of your saved locations.
- Settings. You’ll have instant access to some of the main settings for your iDevice: Bluetooth, WiFi, Airplane Mode, Rotation Lock, Respring, Data, Mute, Location Services, DND and Flash.
- iPod. Quick swipe and you can start your tunes rocking, skip back and forth, pause and scrub through your tracks right from your home screen. Don’t forget a tap on the album art and drop right inside your music collection. Also! works with any app that plays music, like Spotify, TuneIn etc.
- Camera. Take a photo or video from your home screen, directly save it to your camera roll
- Safari. Invoke Velox and you can browse to any website that you need to from the home screen.
- Downloads. Swipe on an app that is downloading and you see the download progress bar in the “Velox style” along with the progress in percent
What’s New In Velox v1.0.3-2
- Fixed Camera freeze
- Message composer glitches fixed
- “This contact is not compatible” fixed
- Weather folder fixes
- Download folder crash fix