Developer apps cydia launch update Apex, This tweak works with iOS 6. Apex v1.2-1 tweak for allows you to group sets of app icons together, and reveal each individual app using a swipe up or swipe down gesture. With Apex, up to four apps can be mated to another app at any given time. You don’t necessarily have to use four apps, that’s just the limit for the amount of apps that can be grouped to another. Now you will get rid of folders clutter and save springboard space by collecting apps you wish quick access to. After installation you can configure options from Settings.
What’s new in Apex v1.2-1
- Add option to show/hide the section index titles list, and to keep the stack open after icon launch
- Fix minor bug with Zephyr.
- Make open animation more responsive.
- iWidgets compatibility (“+” buttons not being tappable)
- Fix issue where “+” icons would stop working after the first time the selection view is used
- Get rid of crash when tapping an icon in a folder.
- DisplayCandy icon zoom animation compatibility
- Fix issues with previous updates, Infinidock works alongside Apex now.
- Resolve 1/4th screen issue.
- Full support for FolderEnhancer. You can now use Apex inside FolderEnhancer’s folders!
- Add a list of alphabets to the app selection view for quick navigation.
- You can now tap on the selected icon in the selection list to close it, no need to use the home button.
- Disable Apex inside Infinifolder folders.
- Fix devices freezing when an Apex’d icon was put in the dock.
- Fixed issue where phone and messages icons would disappear from settings if they were sub-apps.