Developer apps cydia launch release Archer, This tweak works with iOS 8 or higher. Archer jailbreak tweak lets you adds gestures for switching between apps, bringing app switcher, closing apps, locking device and more. Archer is a great tweak for those that have broken Home Buttons or Sleep Buttons. Since it lets you use gestures for much of the functionality that these buttons bring, it can breathe new life into devices where the buttons are disabled because of being over-used or damaged. On the other hand, if you just think that swipe gestures are cooler than buttons, then Archer could also be fun for you too. After installation you can option to configure from Setting app.
- Bring out app switcher by swiping up gesture.
- Switch between apps by swiping in from right or left edge of the screen.
- Quick switch app by gesture of swiping from the buttom corner of the screen.
- Close app without press home button but swiping.
- Lock device just one swipe at homescreen.
- Clear all background apps with single swipe.
What’s New In Archer v1.0.8-2
- Initial release