Developer apps cydia launch updated Auxo 2, This tweak works with iOS 7 or higher. Auxo 2 v1.0.2-2 brings re-imagines the iOS task switcher. At its core, Auxo 2 is comprised of three powerful features: Multi-Center, Quick Switcher, and Hot Corners. By intuitively utilizing the bottom edge of the screen, all three functions perform synergistically with one another as well as completely stand-alone, depending on your configuration.
Multi-Center: It integrates the Control Center with the app switcher. So gives you the ability to slide up from the bottom middle edge of the screen to access your Multitasking display, without losing the vital functionality traditionally found only in Control Center. Here you have access to the app switcher, brightness and volume sliders, playback controls and info, toggles, AirDrop and AirPlay with the card-based app switcher at the centre.
Quick Switcher: It offers a cool new way to switch between apps with touch gestures. Simply pull up from the bottom left region of the screen to access, slide your finger to the app you want to switch to, and release. All the while getting nearly full-screen app previews.
Close All app: You can also swipe up on the Home screen card in the app switcher to close all apps running in the background.
Hot Corners: Let you use the bottom right and left edge regions of the screen to quickly get to your home screen or access multitasking, in one single swipe. For example: A swipe up from the bottom right corner of the tweak lets you close the app you’re currently using.
What’s New In Auxo 2 jailbreak tweak v1.0.2-2
- Optimized loading & performance.
- Added 1s option to auto-dismiss.
- Added swipe down on album art.
- Added tap and hold on album art.
- Improved icon spacing for 4/4S.
- Improved ‘if no media’ condition.
- Improved custom playback icons.
- Improved AirStuff for minimal view.
- Improved pagination to AirStuff.
- Now compatible with CCToggles.
- Now compatible with LockHTML3.
- Fixed edge swipe validation issue.
- Fixed battery percentage issue.
- Fixed Lock Screen auto-dim issue.