Developer apps cydia launch updated CallBar, This tweak works with iOS 5 or higher. CallBar v2.3-32 re-designs the incoming call view to allow you to use your device while it’s ringing. Answer, decline or dismiss a call with ease without stopping what you’re doing. With CallBar deb you can enable Answer In-Place in Settings to allow you to pick up a call and stay where you are. Even place calls from anywhere by activating the dialer interface with an Activator method of your choice. This tweak supports Phone and FaceTime and compatible with Bluetooth.
Features CallBar 2.3-32
- Support for iOS 6.x
- Compatible for phone, FaceTime, Skype, and Viber calls
- Supports For I M Busy SMS and AnyRing
- Compatible for both phone
- FaceTime video calls Compatibility
- Supports all iDevices on all firmwares
- Settings for CallBar are in the Settings.app
What’s New In CallBar v2.3-32
- Added back the ability to choose between Swipe Gestures or Answer/Decline Buttons when answering or declining a call.
- Fixed iOS 6.x not showing call duration in Phone.app if “Use CallBar for all outgoing calls” was disabled.
- Fixed an issue where CallBar would appear in wrong orientation in an incoming call at the lock screen if the device orientation was locked and the active application’s orientation was other than portrait.