Apple introduced a new Free of cost fun video making Clips App available on App Store. App let you to create expressive and funny live title Video on iOS devices. By the way, Clips App has awesome user interface, which is easy to use for everyone and straightforward to share Videos on iMessage, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Youtube, Vimeos and remain popular social networks. So let’s you guys here I’m going to be showing you how to Use Apple Clips App on iPhone, to make and share a Video with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Launch Apple App Store to Install and download Apple Clips App on your iOS device. After that get started, how to make a video, Add live title, apply filter and set music and guide until how to share Clips Video and to delete.
Guide to Use Apple Clips App on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch: Sharable Videos
- Launch Clips App, at first time, you’ll be asked to access location service. Because App has an feature to put Geostickers in to a video clip.
- To record a video Touch and Hold on Red Record button. You can also pick items from your iPhone Photos library or you can capture a Snap.
- There is an microphone icon that allow you to audio recording on or off, Whatever you want.
How to Add sound Music Track in Apple Clips Videos
- Just take a new video or open your video taken by you.
- Now tap on Music icon appear upper-right side on the app screen. Add sound Music Track in Apple Clips Videos
- You will get tow options apart from default None. So let’s choose Soundtracks or My music.
Inside the soundtracks
- There are built-in different seven types of music sound track that you can mix in to your video, pop, playful, chill, sentimental, Retro, Action, events & holidays. Not end, but this is flexible so in Addition, you can also grab music from Music library.
- Tap on cloud with towards down arrow icon next to your desired sound track and will take few seconds to downloading. And will automatically adjust as background music as per your video length.
- In last, tap on Done to save.
How to Share a Video from Clips App to Message App, Whatsapp with your friends
Way to share video made on Clips app on Whatsapp, iMessage, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Youtube, Vimeos other social networks. Clips has a smart suggestion, whenever you go to share your video, you will get some of your friends and recommend you, do you want to share with guys.
- Open Video and tap on share icon appear lower and right side on the screen.
- You’ll get an action sheet, now deiced you, want to iMessage video or go with other social Apps that you’ve installed on your device.
Though go until the end and share your funny video. Birthday posters, morning poster and so many beautiful pictures try to make attractive video with live titles with your Voice.
How do I trim a Clip/ Video in Clips App on iPhone, iPad
- Open a recorded video in Clips app. Next, tap on Open appear middle and bottom on the screen.
- Select a clip from bottom clips strip and you will get a scissor, audio recording tun on/off button and trace icon to delete clip.
- Tap on middle scissor logo, next drag your finger from starting point or ending point of the clip. To see preview, tap on Play button available on bottom– middle on screen.
- In last, don’t forget to tap on Apply to save cut your desired clip.
How do I delete a video in Clips App on iPhone, iPad
- To delete video, tap on down arrow icon, here on upper side you’ll see all recorded video.
- Tap and hold on video until appear X sign. Using this way you can uninstall video ever you want.