Developer apps cydia launch update Firewall iP, This tweak works with iOS 5 or higher. Firewall iP v2.51 tweak for allows you to block outgoing connections (TCP & UDP). It hooks into applications and will warn you if the app wants to establish a connection to a host and shows you the hostname. Then you have the options to allow or deny the connection once/always or allow/deny all connections for the application. Port specific blocking is possible.
Features Firewall iP
- Port specific blocking
- Can block outgoing TCP & UDP connections selectively
- Block connections of apps when you are on a cellular network
- Block unneeded content like ads
- Shows you the hostname for the connection & can provide you with WhoIs information
- Block analytic providers / data collectors which Privacy can’t
- Easy to use interface & control app
What’s New Firewall iP v2.51
- Fixed import/export (imported settings not written).
- Connection speed improvements for those devices affected.