Only a Couple of Days back, with the release of Ian Beer’s IOS 11.3.1 Kernel exploit in the public domain, the prospects of having a functioning jailbreak hack iOS 11.3.1 brightened up. Together with Coolstar, the developer of Electra Jailbreak, declaring that they will be releasing a working iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak shortly, using the same Kernel harness, the jailbreak community has got all reasons to smile and be very happy. As Coolstar has not provided any official launch date for your iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak, you want to be patient enough and meanwhile prepare your iOS device to be compatible with the upcoming jailbreak.
One thing which you need to do is to restore or upgrade your iOS Variant to 11.3.1. Yet, bad news is that Apple has stopped signing the iOS 11.3.1 firmware. But, that does not mean you cannot restore it anymore. In this post we are going to share with you the steps to animate to iOS 11.3.1 with BLOBS.
Restore to iOS 11.3.1 using BLOBS
- Please note that you need a paid Apple Developer account for this method to work.
- In order to work with BLOBS, for your restoration functions, you have to use the services of futurerestore and noncereboot1131 tool.
- You can download futurerestore and noncereboot1131 tool from the provided links.
- Please download the iOS 11.3.1 IPSW out of ipsw.me.
- Noncereboot1131 is Needed for the purpose of setting up your nonce i.e. generator from your BLOBS. For this, please utilize the services Of noncereboot1131 Xcode project and install the same on your iPhone.
- To future reestablish you Want to utilize the below-provided command:
./futurerestore -t blob.shsh2 --latest-sep --latest-baseband iOS11.3.1.ipsw
That is it! Please wait today for the execution of this command to complete. Cool! You’re becoming restored to iOS 11.3.1 using BLOBS.