Some Time ago a jailbreak Premiered for iOS 9.3.5 32-bit Devices that could be used to be able to downgrade some apparatus (e.g. That the iPhone 4s) into iOS 8.4.1 without the requirement for SHSH blobs. The most important reason for doing this can be because iOS 9.3.5 was extremely slow on older devices, and downgrading to an older variant speeds up the device a lot. The only problem with this is that there wasn’t any solution to jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 after you downgraded. However, the brand-new #Etason jailbreak from @tihmstar permits any 32-bit iOS 8.4.1 apparatus to be jailbroken completely untethered!
As stated before, this jailbreak is just able to be utilized with 32-bit devices. It follows that anything newer than the iPhone 5/5c, the iPad 4, or the iPod signature 5 won’t be in a position to be jailbroken using this technique (see list below for compatible devices). Additionally, this is an untethered jailbreak, which means that you won’t need to run the #Etason JB app on your device each time your device reboot.
Requirements & Notes
- This is compatible with iOS 8.4.1 on supported devices.
This really is an untethered jailbreak
This will only utilize 32-bit iOS devices (maybe not the iPhone 5s and newer)
- This now works with these devices:
— iPhone 5
— iPhone 5c
— iPhone 4s
— iPod signature 5
— iPad two
— iPad 3
— iPad 4
— iPad Mini
- This does NOT work with the following apparatus:
— iPhone 6/6 Plus
— iPhone 5s
— iPhone SE
— iPad Air 1
— iPad Air two
— iPad Mini 2/3/4
- This works on macOS, Windows, and Linux
- You make certain to backup all your info to iTunes or iCloud before attempting this jailbreak
- If you don’t have a paid Apple developer account, the Etason JB program will start to crash one week after being installed. This is due to the fact that the certification for it will have expired. To repair this, all you need to do is reinstall the Etason JB app with the instructions below.
Jailbreak iOS 8.4.1 Untethered on iPhone and iPad Using EtasonJB
- Download the #EtasonJB jailbreak app from the link above and save it somewhere. Then download the latest version of Cydia Impactor (a Program made by saurik) for your operating system in the links above. Version 0.9.35 minimum is needed. Extract it and start the ‘Impactor’ file.
- Once it opens, make sure your iOS apparatus is plugged in your Computer, and that your passcode, Touch ID lock and Find my iPhone is Turned off during the jailbreak procedure. Select your device in the Drop-down menu.
- Find the #EtasonJB app IPA file you downloaded before and drag it Into the Cydia Impactor tool. If a warning appears, click ‘OK’.
- You will be requested to enter your Apple ID. This is used only to Create a certificate for your own #EtasonJB program to be set up and will not Be visible to anything besides Apple’s servers.
- Once you’ve entered your Apple ID and password, then click on ‘OK’. The #EtasonJB program should now be installed in your device.
- Open the #EtasonJB program. Tap on the ‘Etason JB! ‘ button and The jailbreak must begin. The #EtasonJB app should currently be installed Cydia. Do NOT do anything else using the device while this is occurring.
- Once Cydia is installed your device should respring. Cydia should Now be on your house screen! Open the Cydia program and it must open With no issues.
- As this is an Untethered jailbreak, You Won’t need to re-run that the Jailbreak software every time you reboot your device, meaning you Shouldn’t want the app when the jailbreak has completed