The Cydia Tweak Login has been officially released and works with devices that have iOS 9 or higher. Login is a new jailbreak tweak brings an OS X-styled Lock screen to your iPhone, providing a completely new experience for unlocking your iPhone. Users can also select a custom display picture that appears right above their name. Having your name on the login screen is also great, as anyone who touches your device will know it belongs to you. Login tweak comes with a number of customization options including the ability for users to set their username, password, choose between keyboard of numberpad and have numeric or alphanumeric passwords. You can easily switch between the lockscreen and the Login screen.
- Hide Login screen at any time to show the default lockscreen by swiping up on the lockscreen. To show Login screen again simply press the X button at the bottom of your lockscreen.
- When you recieve notifications a “notifications” button will appear on the Login screen, press it to view your notifications.
- Choose between Dark Blur, Light BLur, and Ultra Light Blur. Blur is based off of your lockscreen wallpaper.
- Choose/take your profile picture.
- Set your user name.
- Set your custom password (no restrictions).
- Set your password hint.
- Use keyboard or numberpad to enter password.
- “Immediate Unlock” option allows your device to unlock immediately after password is entered.
- “Dark Buttons” option allows you to use gray colored buttons instead of white buttons for lighter colored wallpapers or blur.
- “Hide Power Menu” option allows you to hide the power menu at the bottom of the screen.
- “Unlock Animation” option allows your device to show a smooth animation when the device is unlocked.
- “LS Statusbar Time” allows you to show the the time in the lockscreen statusbar.
- Password protect Login preferences.
Finally, to try the Login tweak, head over to the Cydia’s BigBoss repository. First time download will cost you $1.99 while an update goes for $1. Login should run smoothly on devices with iOS 9 although you can also try it on another iOS version. To install this program requires a jailbroken device (see if and how you can do the jailbreak to your iPhone by clicking here) and you need an Internet connection to download the package.