If you are looking for a way to gain more control over the Cellular Internet preferences of your iPhone, then the Membrane tweak is the one for you. This handy little tweak makes the life of iOS users easier by making it possible for them to allow an app’s access to mobile data without leaving the said application.
Normally You’d Be required to go to Settings > Mobile Data and Turn on the Mobile Data access, and as soon as you are done you will be required to turn it off manually. With Membrane the whole process becomes as easy as tapping on a button. When you launch an app where the mobile data access was turned off, a popup appears that lets you enable access temporarily. When you temporarily grant an app access to Cellular Internet, it is revoked automatically the moment you exit the program.
Membrane tweak also offers other features like ability to Automatically refresh the mobile stats if your cellular data bundle renews, track usage and days remaining to when your package testimonials, deny apps the ability to use mobile data in the background and more. It solves all the issues related to Cellular Internet, and unlike any third party App Store program, it integrates directly into the operating system.
Features of Membrane
- Grant temporary mobile data access to apps which are normally not permitted, and automatically revoke upon departure.
- Automatically refreshes Cellular Statistics in a recurring cycle
- Automatically tracks Cellular Usage / Days staying
- Notification in the program notifies you when accessibility has been given/revoked (Be aware apps That Have been denied notification privileges Can’t send these notifications)
- Deeply integrated with the operating system
- Extend info, deny background usage, save money
The Membrane tweak fully supports mobile devices running iOS 10 or over. It’s available in Cydia at a cost of $1.29.