A few days back, H3lix premiered in 32-bit devices, allowing people on iOS 10.3.3 to eventually liberate their apparatus from the shackles of Apple’s walled garden. But naturally, there was no 64-bit service in any respect, which meant people who have an iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6s etc.. Provident competent to take any advantage of the solution. Today, there is great news for people on iOS 10.3.3 once again as a fresh jailbreak named Meridian continues to be teased on Twitter that eventually enables you to jailbreak 64-bit apparatus on the above firmware.
The following firmwares are harmonious with Meridian:
- iOS 10. x
- iOS 10.1.x
- iOS 10.2.x
- iOS 10.3.x
Since this tool is supporting 64-bit apparatus, you can expect it to operate on:
- iPhone 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad mini 2, 3, and 4
- iPad Air 1 and 2
- iPad Pro 1 and 2
- iPod touch (6th gen)
If you’ve got a 32-bit device, look at using H3lix.
How to install Meridian jailbreak on iOS 10
Here is the Way to install Meridian jailbreak in your iOS 10 devices:
- Download the most recent edition of Meridian from here.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad into a computer.
- Open Cydia Impactor, if you do not have it, grab one from this post.
- Drag and drop Meridian-pb. Ipa into Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
When the sideloading procedure is done, you should observe the app’s icon on your home display.
The program can’t be opened, however. You will need to confirm it. Go to the Settings app > General > Device Management. Look for Meridian’s profile and then tap Trust.
You just knocked down the installation process. Now that the Meridian Jailbreak is set up on your iOS apparatus, it is time to start it.
- To run the jailbreak, tap the “go” button.
- Meridian will inject exploits onto your device.
Cydia will be set up shortly after.