Are you tired of working with the default option Photos App with fewer attributes? Perhaps you have Camera Roll become a wreck? Now you can take full control over your pictures using a new Jailbreak Tweak known as PhotoManager. PhotoManager is a tweak that improves the experience of the Photos app and allows you to utilize the Photos app with complete control over your Photos.
The tweak makes the Photos app better than before by introducing the following attributes:
Features of the PhotoManager
- Move and copy Photos from Camera Roll into other albums
- Protect each one of the albums with Touch ID or Passcode
- Hide all the protected records from other apps (e.g. Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Save downloaded Photos to any Album rather than Camera Roll
- Hide or Show the Protected Albums with a quick gesture
- Hide the albums, including recently deleted record
- Customize the tab bar
- Change the no. Of columns
With the help of this attribute, the Photos App will surely become much better than previously. Even Though the Photos App gets the feature of hiding Photos they are not Completely hidden as when you go the Albums Page and then it is simple to observe the so-called concealed pictures from the Hidden Pictures Album.
With the help of this tweak, you are able to hide the video and photos from Anyone and they’ll be hidden for real now instead of the default hiding attribute.
The main feature of this tweak is that you can hide the photos and Pictures which you wish to and you could also save and move images to some other Camera Roll.
Keep in mind that:
- You are suggested to unhide any photos before installing this tweak as it uses the Apple’s inbuilt album for hiding photographs.
- If you sync, then syncing will proceed all album photos from the camera roll.
Following the installation, the tweak adds a preference pane into the Settings App from where you can configure its options. Respring isn’t required for changes to be made, but you will need to shut the Photos App and re-open it again for changes to happen.
If you are interested in the concept of the tweak and need to check it out, then you can download and set up the PhotoManager tweak out of Cydia’s BigBoss Repo. It is readily available for $1.99 and compatible with iOS 10 Jailbroken devices.