Developer apps cydia launch update PkgBackup, This tweak works with iOS 7 or higher. PkgBackup v7.0.1 iOS apps which enables you to restore and backup up all installed cydia tweak apps from your iPhone and it also support categories, hidden files, further many more now you can autoback and schedule a backup using this cydia apps from your iPhone this cydia apps is very easy to use.
PkgBackup for iphone apps is now cloud aware thanks to the dropbox and there was the option of choose of storing and backup on your device or dropbox and one more benefit of this apps is there is no need to know FTP, SSH or other tools you can also tap using this apps and you can also connect using this apps to Facebook and twitter you can share your iPhone Apps.
How To Backup Jailbreak Apps With Pkgbackup
- Install pkgbackup from Cydia Store
- Open pkgbackup after install
- Go to the Dropbox route
- At the main PKGBackup Screen, you will see a little gear icon in the upper left-hand corner. Tap that gear icon to venture into PKGBackup’s main settings screen.
- Select Dropbox option near the upper right
- Provide your Dropbox information so that your Dropbox account can be linked to PKGBackup and tap ‘Link.’
- Tap the ‘Do Backup’ button at the bottom-right
How To Restore Jailbreak Apps With Pkgbackup
- To restore, first of all reinstall pkgbackup
- Link Dropbox account with PKGBackup
- Select restore mode
- Tap the refresh button to grab your backups for Dropbox
- Tap ‘Do Restore’ after identifying the backup
- Reboot your iPhone
What’s new in PkgBackup v7.0.1
- Fixed bug that caused crashing at startup for Pre-iOS 7.x.x
- Fixed bug where app froze when in background
- Fixed other various bugs.
- Updated icon in Settings
- BRAND NEW UI for iOS 7+