Developer apps cydia launch update Safari Download Enabler, This tweak works with iOS 7 or higher. Safari Download Enabler v3.1-1 tweak for adds the feature of downloading files to Safari in a very streamlined way. Instead of adding any new parts to the GUI, it replaces Safari’s “Add to Reading List” button in the context menu (the one that’s brought up when you hold down on a link) with a download button that will take whatever file is behind the link, be it an MP3 or even an HTML webpage, and uses Safari’s native download UI.
How to download a file using Safari Download Enabler Cydia tweak:
- Step 1: First, launch Safari Download Enabler Cydia tweak.
- Step 2: Now, you have to find a link to the file you need to download and long-press it.
- Step 3: You’ll see a “Download Linked File” option which has been added by the application. Choose it
- Step 4: After that, you should choose the option to launch the necessary file in iFile.
- Step 5: Your file will be saved in /var/mobile/Documents directory.
What’s New In Safari Download Enabler v3.1-1
- Support for iOS 7