Safari Plus is a new jailbreak tweak Which Attracts Various improvements to Safari, which makes it better than before. The Safari Tweak is a superb browser, however it lacks some really useful features that it might have. With the help of this tweak, you will be able to readily make Safari better than before.
Features of Safari Plus
- Force HTTPS with configurable exception websites
- Have both “Open in New Tab” and “Open in Background” option brings s accessible
- New Option to open long pressed link in opposite surfing mode
- Upload any file from your phone by means of a file picker
- Enhanced Downloads: Download files in your local directory and much more!
- Switch desktop style globally through a switch
- Long press on hints to insert them into the URL bar
- Change to preferred surfing mode on start/resume/opening of external connection
- Close all tabs in favored surfing mode(s) onto exit/minimization of Safari
- Clear browser info on exit/minimization of Safari
- Configurable swipe gestures on the URL bar
- Fullscreen scrolling
- Disable private surfing
- Change (almost) any color of the Safari interface
- Always open clicked links in a new Tab
- Suppress a dialog that appears when accessing a “mail to” URL via a Web Clip on iOS 10
These are the characteristics that you get with this Jailbreak Tweak. The Tweak adds a preference pane to the settings program. These features can be accessed in the Preferences Pane of this Tweak and after you disable or enable some of the alternatives, you will simply have to shut the Safari and re-open it again for changes to happen. The tweak doesn’t execute any choice by default and you will need to enable each option individually in the preferences pane.
If you’re interested in the notion of this tweak and want to give it a try then you can download and install Safari Plus out of Cydia’s BigBoss Repo. It is available at no cost and can be used with iOS 9 and iOS 10 Jailbroken devices.