SpotifyHistory is essential have for Spotify users. It has brought recently played monitor history feature to the official Spotify program, allowing you to see what songs are you listening to. The tweak has some smart features like it won’t list the paths that you didn’t listen to for over 10 seconds, ensuring songs you do not like are not added to the history. It will likewise be conscious of repeating tracks and won’t add copies. You can queue or remove songs from the background or clear all history with a single tap.
Regarding controllers, you can do the following:
- Swipe left a path to remove it from your history record
- Swipe directly on a track to add it on your upcoming queue
- Show options for a song by tapping its icon at the top right
- Easily export Your Whole music history into a standalone playlist
- Quickly erase all music track background in one fell swoop
- Choose the number of items Appear on your history list
Keep in mind that SpotifyHistory simply works with the Spotify Music program. According to the programmer, the tweak works on all jailbroken devices running variants 8.4.31 and 8.4.34 of the Spotify Music app. If you are not already using Spotify Music, then it’s a free download from the App Store.
Given just how useful a working history may be, we cannot recommend SpotifyHistory enough. The tweak can be had for free from Cydia’s BigBoss repository. Note: For all those interested, SpotifyHistory’s source code is available around GitHub.