IOS 11 brings the new Do Not Disturb While Driving Feature to the iPhone. It is a really good feature which has the potential of saving real lives. Nevertheless, for someone who does not drive and is sitting on the passenger seat, it can be quite annoying to have this feature enabled.
No matter if You’re driving or not the Do Not Affect While Driving Mode turns on automatically, preventing you from getting important calls and notification alerts. In this post we will explain to you the way to completely turn off don’t disturb while driving feature in your own iOS 11 powered apparatus.
You Won’t only learn how to turn off Do Not Disturb While Driving On your iPhone, but we will also demonstrate ways to completely do away with it by removing it from your Control Center.
Turn Off Do Not Disturb While Driving Feature
In order to disable DND While Driving follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings program and tap the ‘Don’t Disturb’ option from the menu.
- Scroll down till you locate the ‘Do Not Disturb’ While Driving’ heading.
- Tap on the ‘Activate’ option.
- Finally from the next screen, choose ‘ Manually’ alternative for activation.
Now that Manually was selected from the menu, Don’t Disturb While Driving will only get triggered when you flip it On yourself from Control Center.
Completely remove Don’t Disturb While Driving
While We’d encourage you to use this feature while you are Driving, this post is intended for people who don’t drive and therefore are annoyed by their device getting in Don’t Disturb mode automatically. Follow the steps below to completely get rid of this feature.
- Open Settings and tap the ‘Control Center’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Customize Controls’ alternative.
- Now grab the button composed of three lineups and slip the ‘Don’t Affect While Driving’ option under the Controls section.
Doing This will remove the Do Not Disturb While Driving button in the Control Center.